AMADA C.N.C. TURET PUNCH PRESS 33 TON MODEL PEGA 345 KING A/I (HI-SPEED)
Capacity: 33 Ton
Sheet Size: 40” x 50” (longer using Auto Repo.)
Thickest Material: ¼” M.S.
Max. Hole Diameter: 4-1/2”
Number of Stations: 58 (with 2 Auto-Index Stations)
Strokes per Minute: 475
Axis Speed: 3150 I.P.M.
Turret Rotation: 30 R.P.M.
Hits per Minute: 1” Moves 275
Nibbling Hits per Minute: 475
Standard Control: Fanuc O4pc
Tape Format: E.I.A. or A.S.C.I.I.
Programming Mode: Absolute/Incremental
Smallest Programmable Increment: .001”
Main Motor: 5 HP 220/3/60 Volts
Machine Weight: 22,500 Lbs.
• High speed clutch and brake system (Industrial Clutch Corp., USA) original Amada design.
• Built-in Microprocessor – Standard software included for programming a comprehensive set of patterns used in punching, nibbling, and notching operations.
• Diagnostic System – Extensive diagnostic system indicates programming errors and pinpoints machine and control malfunctions.
• Stripping Sensor – Automatically halts machine operation if tool does not strip.
• Metric or inch dimensional programming.
• Precision ground re-circulating ball leads screws for X and Y Axis.
• Crash proof clamp sensors.
• Hardened and ground turret index pins and bushings.
• Safety interlocks and overrun protectors with all step control prevent accidents.
• 58 Station Turret for long body tooling. 2 Auto Index Stations.
• Fanuc O4PC Control with CRT screen and keyboard unit with memory functions and editing at control feature.