Used Amada Pega 357 Turret Punch Available for immediate shipment. Running, Excellent conditions.
This Machine includes unlimited Lapis telephone tech support with your purchase.
Capacity 33 Ton
Sheet Size 50” x 72” (longer using Auto Repo.)
Thickest Material .250” Mild steel
Max. Hole Diameter 4-1/2”
Number of Stations 58
Strokes per Minute 350
Axis Speed 2000 I.P.M.
Turret Rotation 30 R.P.M.
Hits per Minute 1” Moves 220
Nibbling Hits per Minute 350
Standard Control 6-M Fanuc
Tape Format E.I.A. or A.S.C.I.I.
Programming Mode Absolute/Incremental
Smallest Programmable Increment .001”
Axis & Turret Drive DC Servo Motors
Main Motor 5 HP 220/440/3/60 Volts
Machine Weight 30,000 Lbs.
Press Drive air clutch Mechanical
- Built-in Microprocessor – Standard software included for programming a comprehensive set of patterns used in punching, nibbling, and notching operations.
- Diagnostic System – Extensive diagnostic system indicates programming errors and pinpoints machine and control malfunctions.
- Stripping Sensor – Automatically halts machine operation if tool does not strip.
- Automatic Repositioning – Heavy duty work holders secure material during repositioning.
- Dry clutch
- Metric or inch dimensional programming.
- Precision ground re-circulating ball leads screws for X and Y Axis.
- Crash proof clamp sensors.
- Hardened and ground turret index pins and bushings.
- Safety interlocks and overrun protectors with all step control prevent accidents.
- Fanuc 6-M Control